Jeffrey S. Wasserman, P.C. is a private law practice located in Mineola, Long Island. However Jeffrey Wasserman P.C, represents clients from both Nassau and Suffolk Counties, as well as those from the Five Boroughs of New York city; The Bronx, Kings County (Brooklyn,) Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. In the event your case, even in part, involves California state, Mr Wasserman is also licensed by the state of California to practice law.
In his 33 years of study and practice, Mr Wasserman has represented clients in almost every area of law, resulting in an extremely diverse practice.
Personal Injury Law, one of his specialties, encompasses a wide scope of sub-categories. Under the “umbrella” of Personal Injury Law, fall the following:
- Slip and fall accidents – Residential and commercial
- Medical malpractice-Resulting in injury, permanent disabilities or death
- Wrongful death suits- caused by human or mechanical error, alike
- Workplace related injuries or losses- Workman’s comp claims as well
- Product liability- Encountered at work, home, school or virtually anywhere.
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Hit & run
- Traumatic Brain Injuries -Through malpractice, sports, slip & fall or other incidences causing the TBI.
Although he is primarily known as a capable and successful Personal Injury attorney, Jeffrey S. Wasserman, P.C., also provides legal services in other areas of the law. These other area of practice include:
- Wills and trusts; Estate work
- Elder care
- Criminal defense
If your case needs to be referred out of this practice, Mr. Wasserman has a vast network of other reliable and capable attorneys he knows and trusts.
Call with any questions, or to set up an appointment, or to get a free consultation. We attempt to keep to a 1 hour return call window, whenever possible. Reach us a (516)747-9300, or by mail at: email@example.com